Case Studies - Health & Care - Introduction
William Martin - Property & Construction Consultants
William Martin has substantial experience in the healthcare sector, including working with disabled and the elderly, and designing for their special needs.
William Martin hold a number of framework agreements to undertake Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM.
We are also active in providing expert opinion in issues arising from personal injury litigation and medical negligence litigation, together with the design and implementation of building works.
This includes a full project management, procurement and contract administration service, and we operate on a nationwide basis.
- Wandsworth Recovery Centre was originally constructed under Procure 21. William Martin’s role is to undertake a £2.5 million project to build an extension to the Psychiatric Intensive Care unit, and […]
- William Martin won a place on the Framework Panel for quantity surveyors & CDM for the University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in early 2010. Projects included: Fitting out […]
- William Martin have acted as designers and contract administrators for the refurbishment of the Shaftesbury Clinic at Springfield Hospital. This has included complete renewal of the finishes and furnishes within […]
- William Martin Property Consultants Ltd has acted as designer, contract administrator and CDMC for the alterations and refurbishment of Rowan & Sycamore Wards at Springfield University Hospital. This included the […]
- William Martin acted as CDM Co-ordinators for this project as part of their framework for the Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The project comprised the refurbishment of a surgical […]
- Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation encourages and enbales adults with disabilities to increase independence and improve life skills. The Foundation’s aim is to ensure that all adults in the United Kingdom with […]