Case Studies - Historic Buildings - Introduction
William Martin - Property & Construction Consultants
William Martin has experience of working on historic buildings not only in terms of repairs and maintenance but also adaptations and alterations.
With knowledge of conservation good practice and relevant statutory legislation we have worked on many Grade I, II and II* listed buildings exercising a sympathetic approach recognising the historic value of our heritage whilst meeting our clients' requirements.
- William Martin were instructed by the Warwick Estates to undertake essential repair and redecoration works to the internal and external fabric of this historic building. William Martin undertook a detailed […]
- William Martin was instructed by Skinners Company to undertake all essential works to the fabric of the building and investigate the practicable options of improving accessibility to this building. The […]
- William Martin are currently working on a three year programme for the external repair of The Royal Herbert Pavilions in Woolwich. This includes joinery, stonework and slate roof repairs. The […]
- William Martin assisted our client with the acquisition of this Grade II listed property and then provided Building Surveying and Employers Agent services in relation to the substantial restoration and refurbishment […]
- Bower House is a Palladian mansion built in 1729 to the design of Henry Flitcroft. Originally named Monthavering, the mansion incorporated architectural items salvaged from the ruined Havering Palace, nearby. […]