Case Studies - Housing - Introduction
William Martin - Property & Construction Consultants
William Martin has experience of both the private and social housing sectors involving new build development, alterations and refurbishments.
We understand the issues of Section 20 consultation and dealing with leaseholders, as well as the complexities of refurbishment work undertaken with residents in occupation.
We are familar with the Decent Homes standard, the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) Energy Performance Certificates, and the new Code for Sustainable Homes.
Our experience includes stock condition surveys using handheld computers; traditional procurement, and design and build contracts for both new build and refurbishment using the JCT with contractor design form of contract.
- Wandsworth Recovery Centre was originally constructed under Procure 21. William Martin’s role is to undertake a £2.5 million project to build an extension to the Psychiatric Intensive Care unit, and […]
- William Martin won a place on the Framework Panel for quantity surveyors & CDM for the University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in early 2010. Projects included: Fitting out […]
- William Martin have acted as designers and contract administrators for the refurbishment of the Shaftesbury Clinic at Springfield Hospital. This has included complete renewal of the finishes and furnishes within […]
- William Martin Property Consultants Ltd has acted as designer, contract administrator and CDMC for the alterations and refurbishment of Rowan & Sycamore Wards at Springfield University Hospital. This included the […]
- William Martin acted as CDM Co-ordinators for this project as part of their framework for the Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The project comprised the refurbishment of a surgical […]
- Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation encourages and enbales adults with disabilities to increase independence and improve life skills. The Foundation’s aim is to ensure that all adults in the United Kingdom with […]