Residential Blocks & Estates
Owning a residential block or estate can have its own unique challenges, including:
- the logistics of managing a large number of properties
- co-ordinating work to satisfying different tenants' needs
- implementing works while tenants are in occupation
- mixed-use developments containing both residential and commercial elements
Meeting those challenges needs the advice of experts who can handle the complexities of everything from common mechanical and electrical services to the litigious area of landlord/tenant lease negotiations.
How William Martin can help
We have worked with clients who own properties from conversions in historic buildings to modern mansion blocks and residential estates.
Our services can be tailored to suit your particular circumstances and needs. These include:
- formulating a strategy to deal with historic issues and 'wants of repair'
- specific defect inspections
- design and specifications including tendering
- contract administration
- planned maintenance programmes
- capital expenditure forecasting
- lease negotiations
We regularly work in partnership with managing agents and estate management teams where technical property expertise is needed as well as assisting in the Section 20 leasehold consultation process.
Our advice and solutions are cost-effective, sustainable and aim to preserve and increase the property asset value for the benefit of both the landlord and tenant.