William Martin’s independent, multi-disciplinary approach provides a wide range of specialist knowledge and expertise required to successfully undertake the contract administrator's role in an impartial manner.
Our team has the experience to manage and deliver a wide range of projects from commercial fit outs, refurbishment and structural alterations through to external repairs and redecorations.
How William Martin can help
Our service covers the full scope of works, ranging from direct advice on methods of procurement, to final certification on project completion.
Typical pre and post contract services include:
Pre-contract support: Post-contract support:
- feasibility studies - tender analysis and recommendation
- developing procurement strategies - appointment of contractors
- pre-budget estimates - progress monitoring
- contractual advice - payment certificates
- tender preparation - cash flow forecasting
- cost estimates - budget monitoring and variation orders
- liaison with statutory authorities - measurement and agreement of works
- whole-life costing - final account development
- contract pre-qualification - pre-commissioning and commissioning
- selection of tender organisations - hand-over and occupation
- contract documentation - claims and dispute resolution