Careful and considered cost management is essential to ensure the success of a project.
The Quantity Surveyor will provide assurance that the cost of a project is feasible and within budget before the project proceeds. Costs will need to be monitored throughout the development and assessed on completion.
How William Martin can help
As Chartered Quantity Surveyors we are experts at providing cost management support in the private and public sectors. We will act either as a "stand alone" service, or as part of a "one stop" multi-disciplinary team.
Our expertise includes:
- preliminary cost planning and cost monitoring through detailed design
- procurement routes, including advice on the most appropriate form of contract
- partnering and "open book" arrangements
- tendering advice and short-listing prospective tenderers
- reviewing financial budgets in view of tender returns
- preparing tender report and recommendations
- preparing contract documentation
- certifying interim payments and updating financial budgets
- agreeing final accounts
- providing dispute management services relating to all contractual, financial and management issues.
We act on a range of projects including, refurbishments, fit-outs, major repairs and new builds varying in size and complexity.