William Martin won a place on the Framework Panel for quantity surveyors & CDM for the University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in early 2010.
- Fitting out of new office accommodation at 250 Euston Road
- Creation of a CSSD facility at Eastman Dental Hospital
- Move of Medical Physics Department into Elizabeth Garratt Anderson Wing
- A £3m programme of health and safety works following a ‘six facet’ survey
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH), situated in the heart of London, is one of the most complex NHS Trusts in the United Kingdom.
The Trust provides academically led acute and specialist services, both locally to the local populations of Camden, Islington, Westminster and the City of London and to patients from throughout the United Kingdom and abroad.
The hospitals which make up UCLH are:
- University College Hospital, incorporating Elizabeth Garrett Anderson wing
- Eastman Dental Hospital
- Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- The Heart Hospital
- The Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital